Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love me as i am .


Dear you, yes you.....

I’m sorry I can’t be perfect,
And do everything your way,
I know this is against your rules,
But I have something to say,
I want to breath,
To be free like the other girls,
Not live the same day over,
I want to get out, to experience the world,
I want to smile,
And laugh for no reason at all,
To be able to fail,
And for you to catch me when I fall,
I want to know that you’re behind me,
In everything I do,
I want you to know,
That I love you so muchhh,
Love of my life,
Can you love me for who I am?
Don’t push me down,
Because I may never get up again,
I just want to be loved,
That is all you have to do,
All I’ve ever wanted to hear,
Is “I love you for you”


leeya azliyah, xoxo









No comments: