Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

UNTITLED

We started off as strangers
then soon became friends
you told me you loved me
though I didn't feel the same
soon after you said it started as a game
but soon became the truth
but I don't know what made me love you too

you're the first one I think of when I wake up
and last one I think of before I go to sleep
I love you so much I wish you never had to leave

EVERYTHING, our late night talks, dumb jokes
awkward moments and all the laughter
just makes me fall in love with you more....
you give me butterflies when you say the sweetest things.


Ingat tak poem ni ? hmmm mungkin dah tak ingat sbb dah lama. ehe. tapi tapelaaaa. tak perlu rasanya untuk ingat ;')

2 comments:

Diyana Radzi said...

ingat laaaaaaaaaaaa . kite sentiasa ingat tau :p

Leeya Azliyah said...

awwwwww thank youuu :') hahha